Bristol Garden Club
Bristol Rhode Island
Ground Rules for the Bristol Garden Club 2022 Daffodil Photography Contest
Bristol Garden Club 2022 Daffodil Photography Contest
The Bristol Garden Club invites you to participate in its 2022 Daffodil Photography contest. The contest is open to all amateur photographers. Photographers may submit their unmounted 8” x 10” prints, in color, black & white, or sepia, at Rogers Free Library by closing on Saturday, April 23, 2022. Prize ribbons will be given to the Best of Show submission, as well as first, second, and third place winners in each category. The categories are Residential Displays, Public Displays, Creative, and Youth (up to 18 years old). Winning photographs will be displayed at the Rogers Free Library from May 3 to June 2, 2022. Contest details and rules are listed below. For additional information about the Daffodil Photography contest, please contact Sheri St. Germain, 808-292-7701.
Ground Rules for the Bristol Garden Club 2021 Daffodil Photography Contest
1. The contest is open to all amateur photographers, with the exception of professional photographers and members of the Contest Committee.
2. Each entry must be an unmounted 8” x 10” printed on photo paper. The print may be black & white, sepia, or color, and can be taken with any device.
3. Each entry must have your name, address, telephone number, title, and category on an index card or entry label taped to the back of the photo. Also add as much information as possible regarding how the photo was created (Camera, lens, or software used).
4. Each contestant may enter a maximum of 1 photograph in each of the categories.
5. Entries must be dropped off at Rogers Free Library by closing, Saturday, April 23, 2022, with no exception.
6. The contest will be judged by a committee.
7. Winners will be notified by telephone no later than Saturday, May 1, 2022.
8. Ribbons will be awarded for First, Second, and Third place in each category. One Best of Show ribbon will also be awarded.
9. The winning photographs will be displayed at Rogers Free Library from May 3 through June 2, 2022. Selected non-winning entries will also be displayed.
10. Winning entries will become the property of the Bristol Garden Club.
11. Non-winning entries may be picked up at Rogers Free Library when all displays have been dismantled.
12. Please contact Sheri St. Germain at 808-292-7701 with any questions.
Creative Youth (up to 18 years old – please indicate grade on back of photo) with any questions